Handling Over-Size Gaskets Is A Challenge.
An oversized or very large gasket is an expensive inventory to hold. It is likely of a very long lead time for ordering. It is not easy to install too. It needs to be handled carefully as it is delicate. Transportation and storage are all challenges to the site.
Makes Any Shapes and Sizes Of Gaskets You Want At Site. Get “The Gasket On A Spool!”
Managing So Many Different Types & Sizes Of Gaskets Is A Challenge.
For the many different applications and sealing needs at the site, there are too many different types and sizes of gaskets to hold in inventory: Fiber Gaskets, Metal Gaskets, Metal Jacketed Gaskets, Spiral Wound Gaskets, Kammprofile Gaskets, etc.
SLADE Joint Sealant Gasket
Covers The Full Temperature and Pressure Range Of The Most Commonly Used Gaskets.
In terms of temperature limits, SLADE Joint Sealant Gasket maximum temperature limit exceeded what spiral wound gasket, metal jacketed gasket, and Kammprofile gasket can handle. SLADE Joint Sealant Gasket can operate up to 7500C.
Also for pressure limits, SLADE Joint Sealant Gasket maximum pressure limit exceeded spiral wound gasket, metal jacketed gasket, and Kammprofile gasket. SLADE Joint Sealant Gasket can operate up to 310 bar.
All You Need Is A Spool Of SLADE Joint Sealant Gasket On Hand!
Whenever you have a joint leak, with a spool of SLADE Joint Sealant Gasket Tape on hand, it is like having a “Gasket On A Spool” on hand! It is panicky to not have the correct inventory during repairs. With the SLADE “Gasket On A Spool”, you can make any shapes and sizes of gaskets you need during an emergency. You always have the gasket you needed! Having SLADE Joint Sealant in your inventory is an insurance against any gasket being out-of-stock during emergency repairs!
Benefits of SLADE Joint Sealant:
- High-Temperature Rating for up to 1000°C. (Consult factory for any such applications.)
- Excellent for Thermal Cycling applications.
- High-Pressure Rating up to 310 bar.
- Ease of installation as SLADE Joint Sealant can be fully compressed. Installation is as simple as taping the joint Sealant to the flanges and then compressing it to shape.
- One spool of SLADE Joint Sealant is all you need for all shapes and designs of joints.
- Ease of inventory management.
- Able to seal imperfect flange surfaces as the expanded graphite is able to fill the cavities when compressed.
- SLADE Joint Sealant is able to fill cavities up to 6mm in total which conventional metal and non-metal soft gasket can’t.